Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
React Quickly to Mold Growth
In as little as 48-hours, may start growing in your property after any type of water intrusion, including a flood, roof leak, or water pipes hidden in cabinets or walls.
The most common mold we see in Dallas is black mold, especially Stachybotrys Chartarum. Please keep in mind:
- There are many different types of mold, many of which are black in color.
- Not all mold is toxic.
- You can keep your family and pets safe during mold remediation.
SERVPRO of Dallas Love has over 35-years as a damage restoration company in Dallas, Texas. We've seen and remediated properties after mold growth of all types and sizes. We can help you, too.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (214) 272-7600
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Dallas Love for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Dallas Love has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
SERVPRO of Dallas Love proudly serves Dallas, West Dallas, and surrounding areas.